Men's Saucony Tempus Color: Alloy | Topaz
Although there is no perfect solution to finding the right shoe size (except for trying them on), we have put together a guide to aid you in determining the correct size. Below, you will find the sizing conversion for European to US sizes.
Keep in mind that this is a reference guide to get you pointed in the right direction. There is no substitute for trying shoes on before you buy them. Each style within each brand can fit differently.
Feel free to call us at (563) 845-7699 or email us at email@example.com. Our sales people will be able to offer additional insight on the fit of specific shoes.
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Meet Tempus—a revolutionary experience that’s the first of its kind. It’s got that incredible superfoam bounce you've been missing combined with the adaptive guidance system you need to perform at your best. Don’t snooze on this one.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Full-length core of ultralight PWRRUN PB cushioning gives you incredible spring and energy return
- Contoured PWRRUN Frame starts above the midsole to support your foot upon landing, and its curved shape and forefoot ground contact give you a snappy transition as you take off
- More underfoot midsole contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Signature midsole geometry gives you a supportive base and a super smooth ride from heel to toe
- Lock in your perfect fit with adaptive lacing and a lightweight midfoot saddle
- Lightweight breathable mesh upper
- Our FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Durable XT-900 outsole
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- APMA Certified - The American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA Seal of Approval/Acceptance Program recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.